Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Recommend June Fest!


Hi everyone!
So, for the surprise I was talking about…

Since this blog is Reading in June, I decided that I should make a big deal for the month of June. So I’m going to do a whole Recommend June Fest! What is a Recommend June Fest? It’s exactly this: A chance for readers to share their favorite books with others for a whole month. Every blogger can do it differently, and here is what my month of posting is going to look like.
A fun author interview each week and several book spotlights throughout each week. I’m not going to limit myself to a certain day a week to post, so please check back here frequently for new posts.
But, that’s not all. I don’t want to be the only one having all the fun. I am inviting anyone that has a blog to join me. I encourage you all to recommend your favorite books on your own blog and be creative, do some random posts just about books. You can set your own pace to post with and even if you only recommend a total of two books the whole month, it’ll still be fun!
So come, join in on the Recommend June Fest!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like fun! I'm looking forward to it! :) I'll have to see if I can join you with a couple posts this month; it'd be so much fun to do!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm looking forward to it too! Please do!! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jesseca, this looks like SO much fun! Can't wait to read author interviews and book spotlights...I might even find new books to read!!! *hugs myself in delight* :D I'll definitely try to add some posts this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS going to be so much fun! I'm hoping other people join in so I can find some new books! The interviews are going to be so neat, just to let you know. ;)

      Delete
    2. I was just wondering, will it be alright to put a button on my blog about the RJF? :)

      Delete
    3. Sure, if you want to. I don't mind. :)

      Delete
    4. I added a button on the side of the blog, use that. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, this sounds like fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Comment away, but please keep it clean. ;)