Monday, June 6, 2016

RJF ~ Lucy Winchester


About the Book:

As a girl, Lucy Winchester yearned for spiritual fellowship and understanding. Her father, however, was a stern backwoodsman who stood foursquare against religion of any sort.

Lucy's lifelong spiritual quest is set against a back drop of two difficult marriages that included broken promises, sickness, numerous infant deaths, alcoholism, tragic accidents, and poverty. From the unspeakable joy of learning to know Christ as her Saviour, Lucy stumbled through years of spiritual ignorance, doubt, disappointment, and despair until she eventually found peace again in Christ.

This true account reflects the goodness of God patiently leading those who are thirsty to the fountain of living water. Readers who have know personal tragedy will be blessed with fresh courage by reading this book.

Buy it here

Add to Goodreads here

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've never read this book! It looks good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Lucy Winchester! It's probably one of my favourite Christmas Carol Kauffman books, next to Light from Heaven, which is equally as awesome! (and doesn't the author have such a delightful name? :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, love it!!!! I've only read this one and Not Regina by Christmas Carol Kauffman. I love them both equally. Yes, very delightful. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers! Comment away, but please keep it clean. ;)